Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vintage Firenzee GL5000





Firenze GL5000 Ladies
10 Speed
Size:
Rims: 27 1 1/4"
Tires: Like new!
Asking Price $275 SOLD

This bike is a beauty!! In excellent shape and rides so smooth!
The paint is perfect and the decals are still very distinct and bright. 
The original water bottle is still in place to give it a bit of a charm!
Brand new Bright yellow Bar tape and good tires! If you would like I can put brand new tires on it for very cheap.... This is a great find and I would love to keep it for myself but I gotta keep selling....... college is more important :) 
I promise you wont be disappointed this bike has no flaws!
If you are interested in taking it for a ride email me! 

lalicia9@gmail.com


3 comments:

Davey D said...

hey, I check your site every once in a while to look for bikes, pretty ol' steel things... So are you getting them donated to you from the community then fixing them up to raise money for college? That sounds super cool.

Or do you just live next to the best D.I. on the planet? My D.I. never has any road bikes :(

Davey

Alician said...

yep just trying to make money for college a better way than working a low pay long hour job...
Im not one to work for people.....

Anonymous said...

what model it is that vintage firenzee.. In recent times, the 100cc bikes have driven off the traditional scooters out of Indian roads...Bikes Sale